Toyota Land Cruiser
FJ60, FJ62 and FJ80 1980-1997 of release
Repair and operation of the car
Toyota Land Cruiser
+ 1. Maintenance instruction
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
- 4. Cooling systems, heating
4.1. Technical characteristics
4.4. Krylchatka of the fan and hydraulic clutch
4.5. Radiator and broad tank
4.6. Oil cooler
4.7. Cooling system pump
4.8. Liquid temperature sensor
4.9. Electric motor and chain of the fan of a heater
4.10. Heater radiator
+ 4.11. Control panel of a heater and conditioner
4.12. Air conditioning system and heating
4.13. Conditioner moisture separator
4.14. Conditioner compressor
4.16. Evaporator and broad valve
+ 5. Fuel and exhaust systems
+ 6. System of decrease in toxicity
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Brake system
+ 9. Suspension brackets and steering
+ 10. Body
+ 11. Electric equipment
+ 12. Electrical circuitries
Main units of air conditioning system
The highway of air conditioning system is under high pressure. Before full removal of coolant it is forbidden to disconnect any hoses and to remove air conditioning system units. Removal of coolant has to be carried out in car service.
Check and leaving
Care of the conditioner comes down to performance of the following procedures:
– check of a state and tension of a compressor belt;
– check of a condition of hoses and tubes (on to disunite the highway!);
– cleaning of intercostal spaces of the condenser;
– check of filling of system with coolant.
The conditioner should be turned on monthly approximately for 10 min.
Insufficient gas station of coolant is the most common cause of unsatisfactory operation of the conditioner. If noticeable temperature increase of air from the conditioner is observed, then check completeness of gas station of coolant.
Check of gas station of coolant
If heating of air in a heater is absent, then the following can be the reasons.
– the thermostat is not closed therefore liquid is warmed insufficiently and badly warms up a heater radiator. Replace the thermostat (see subsection 4.3);
– the heater hose is littered that interferes with a liquid stream through a radiator. Disconnect hoses and wash out a radiator a water stream from a hose;
– if when washing water does not pass through a heater radiator, then the radiator is littered and is subject to replacement.
If the air stream from ventilating snuffled does not correspond to the established speed of rotation of the fan, then check safety locks, conducting, the switch, the resistor of the electric motor and the electric motor.
If from exhaust outlets of air ducts air does not arrive, then arrive as follows.